Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Testimonial of the Week:Liquid Morphine

 
It is Spring Break, so I have been lacking a bit on my posts. Also, things have been a bit crazy around here. Last week, my dad was in a car accident(which is my main reason for this post). I have never seen him in soo much pain in all of my life. It was really hard to see.The day after the accident, he went to the doctor, and the doctor told him that it was only going to get worse Ive been wanting to try and get him to use oils, because he has several health issues,but know how reluctant he is when it comes to stuff like that. I went ahead and made him a "Liquid Morphine" roller, with the oils in the picture above, and made him promise to try it at least once. He agreed and the next day I got a call from him. He had used the roller before bed instead of the pain meds prescribed and hadn't felt any pain! Not only that, but my mom has plantar fasciatis(sp), and used it on her foot, and commented on how much better her foot felt the next morning! Normally she can't walk on it when she first wakes up, but that particular morning, she had no trouble getting out of bed =) .
   There are basically two ways you can use the Liquid Morphine.:
Internally/Capsule:
equal parts Lemongrass, Marjoram, and Oregano(I do about 4 drops of each) in a veggie cap
or
Topically:
4 drops each of the Lemongrass, Oregano,and marjoram,mixed with 4 drops of a carrier oil . Apply to affected area.

Roller Ball method:In a roller ball container, mix 40 drops of each of the ingredients . Apply to affected area as needed

The great thing about this blend, is that it works for all different levels of pain. Its a great, safe and natural alternative for those who have been wanting to get off of pain meds.

Any questions? Feel free to comment here. Im here to help!

Essentially Yours,

Rachel
 

1 comment:

  1. I have very bad muscle contraction headaches and have taken some strong meds for them. Any of the "morphine bomb" recipes I've used have helped tremendously. So cool, amazing.

    ReplyDelete