Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Change is Gonna Come

So, how do we like the new and improved look? A bit bright for my taste,but for now, its ok. I am starting to finally get this blogging thing figured out, and i am trying to be a bit more creative. Lots of good changes to come, contests,weekly features(more about that in a minute), and a whole ton of fun.
Two of my passions in life are homeschooling and crafting, So a new feature i am going to have is Homeschool Mom of the Week............I will feature a weekly interview from various moms across the US. This may be a bi-weekly thing, it just depends. And this is the most exciting part, at the end of the year, you will get to vote for our first homeschool mom of the year................If you have a mom you know who homeschools who you think wouldnt mind being interviewed, or if you yourself would like to be interviewed, I can be contacted at ishodandrachel@gmail.com. Im still trying to work the kinks out, but overall, I think it is going to be great :-)
I am also going to feature fellow crafters and their etsy shops from time to time..........so if you are a crafter or know someone who is,please contact me or have them contact me. They dont have to have a shop,but it would be nice if they at least had a blog so i can put a plug in for them here:-) and as always bribes are accepted.....roflol.
And lastly, i am looking for others who like to write about stuff, and would like to have it featured here. I am looking to have at least one article a month not written by me.
So, thats it for now,Im excited, and hoping it all works out for the best...........

No comments:

Post a Comment