Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I wanna be like Mike

Its been a sad, sad week in the world of celebrities. They seem to be dropping like flies. First, it was ed macmahon, then Michael Jackson and farrah fawcett on the same day. Then Billy Mays,the oxi clean guy.While the death of Ed was emminent, because well, he is old, and farrahs was as well,because of the cancer, the other two were not. People die everyday..........some expected, some not. We all have a designated time on this earth, and we all have a purpose. My own personal belief is that we dont die until that purpose is fufilled, should we choose to fufill it, and sometimes we may live long after our purpose has been fufilled.In life, we are just passing through. it is a temporary assignment and test. Life does not end at death. Michael Jackson, as well as the others, will be greatly missed. They will also be remembered. Especially Micheal Jackson. Not because of who he was but because of the good things he did while he was here(speaking of his music). I didnt have the privilege of growing up in that decade,but still enjoyed his music. I cant remember where i was when this song came out or that one(probably tugging at my diaper and sucking on a bottle....lol), like most people can, but I can remember the way his music made people feel................ I am not sure where I was going with that, but oh well. I want to be like Michael Jackson. I dont mean I want to get the plastic surgery and have a pet chimp....lol, although plastic surgery would be nice....lol. When I say that I mean I want to leave behind something great, that people will remember. A legacy.Legacy. let that word resonate within you for a second. What will you leave behind? What will people say about you when you are gone?
Thats all........................

No comments:

Post a Comment