Friday, May 7, 2010

The big 3-0..........

 So, in just 2 short weeks I will be entering a new chapter of my life. The big 30. I havent quite decided what i want to do, but I do know I want to get away for a few days, perhaps on a camping trip. I would like to do some photography somewhere,you know, just have some time with God and nature. That would be sweet. I have mixed emotions about this new chapter in my life. Trying to focus on how far i have come and not on the things I havent yet accomplished. I am looking forward  to what this age holds and saying goodbye to my 20s.I would never go back, and I know everything up until this point has prepared me for the future............I have got a ways to go,but I never want to forget how far I have come.I am not getting another year older, I am getting another year to experience life and all that is has for me, another year to gain wisdom and to learn. i think I now know what the term another year wiser means.
  So, be looking for pics in the next few weeks of my birthday adventure,wherever it may be.........

No comments:

Post a Comment