Thursday, May 3, 2012

An Epic Fail Day

From a previous post.......

        Wow, can't beleive it is almost April already. The past few months have been a blur, filled with studying(studying =student dying.....lol) , church activities, etc. I think I may be starting to adjust to this thing called college life somewhat. This semester has been quite the challenge,I am pretty much taking all science and math related stuff which is not my strong suit. Yuck.
    This blog is an outlet for me, and no one really reads it anyway, so I can say what i feel.  At times I feel like a complete failure, I am going to be completely honest.  Its as if everything I have ever done or attempted to do, or am doing now is just going completely wrong. I have failed miserably at being a mom sometimes. At being a wife. At serving God.At serving others. At striving towards my own personal goals. Life has never come easy for me. It has its moments. There are those things I do in life and I do well, but I tend not to focus on those soo much  and just question everything around me. I just wish for once that I could see some fruit bearing in my own personal life, in myself and in my loved ones. Its there spiritually, but I soo badly want to see it in the physical and emotional sense. You know, some evidence............

Just what Im dealing with right now.Having one of those epic fail kindve days. But Our God is greater, our God is stronger.......

No comments:

Post a Comment