Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New blog with a New Mission

Hi everyone! Its been awhile. Just wanted to take the time to let you know that i am changing the name and theme of my blog. Instead of it being a blog where i just randomly post whatever it going on in my head, I am going to start gearing it to something I am very passionate about.......ESSENTIAL OILS! A few months ago I was introduced to them, and I have been pro-oil every since. I feel it is one of my missions in life to not only incorporate these into my home, but to educate and share with everyone else as well. So that is what I am going to do here from now on. They have been such a blessing to myself and my family,but I will get more into that later..............                                                                              
                                                                                                             Essentially Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment