Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Buzz


A few months ago I stumbled across an awesome site, where people sell their crafts. All excellent high quality stuff. if you are looking for a perfect gift for that special someone, you can find it at Etsy . Not all of them, but a good majority are work at home moms, so when you shop there, you are not only receiving high quality handmade items,but you are supporting(in most cases) a work at home mom as well. I set up my own store several months ago,Im just a little slow at getting things started.
I recently got really into cupcakes for some reason. Why, i dont know, they are just the cutest little things...... I went on an etsy mission to find some cupcake items, and was not dissapointed. I stumbled upon something amazing: jewelry made from old scrabble tiles. You can find these little treasures at Kelly's Etsy Store . They are interchangable, and she has one to fit any kind of taste. I was very impressed, it even came shipped in a cute little organza bag. She also has her own website Bumblebeadzzz .
So, everyone be sure to pay her a visit and buy some of her stuff. I know Ill be back. Thanks Kelly :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love etsy! I have a shop there too, craftytammie.etsy.com! And in a strange coincidence, I just bought a scrabble game at the thrift store to try to learn to make those! cakemaker from swap-bot!

    ReplyDelete